Core Principles of the Country Coordinating Mechanism
- The CCM will operate as a national consensus group and will promote true partnership in the development and implementation of Global Fund-supported grants.
- The CCM will include representation from all relevant sectors as set out in the section entitled “CCM Membership”.
- Representatives from the non-government sectors shall be selected or elected by the sectors themselves through transparent and documented processes.
- The CCM will be fully transparent in its decision-making.
- As an integral part of promoting good governance, transparency, accountability, inclusiveness, and public confidence in all of its activities, the CCM will adopt and adhere to a Conflict of Interest Policy. The Conflict of Interest Policy is included in this Governance Manual as Annex 5.
- All members of the CCM will be treated as equal partners, with full rights to participation, expression, and involvement in decision-making.
- The CCM shall promote linkages, complementarities and consistency between Global Fund activities in Thailand and the country’s national development strategies; national disease strategies, national systems for monitoring, financial management and procurement; and national efforts to increase the harmonization, coordination, and effectiveness of external assistance.